Tuesday, February 9, 2010
kim gets with the program
I am spending my time in remedies class to create an account so that i can make astute comments on the profound and artistically composed pictures of my family. maybe later this week i will take a picture with my new iphone and post it. and maybe, if i really get my shit together, i will figure out how to post a pic directly from my phone. it will be so exciting, and you can all vicariously live the vandal dream along side me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do want to live the vandal dream!!
I will take your remarks as a compliment to my profound posts. But the artistically composed pics are from Jake and Erin.
Glad to hear from you! Did you notice you can click on the pics and they get full screen size?
I'm trying to sort some of the old pics and slowly get a few up here. I think I can link some of our old albums in shutterfly into this blog. That would be fun! I'll let you all know when i get it figured out.
Love you, mom
Post a Comment