I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Saturday, February 13, 2010

President' s Day / Valentine's Day at Eden - Saturday

 
Saturday morning started off with a big breakfast. Looks like it is going to be a big day!



Snowbasin is busy today! Jake is unloading gear. Erin and Madi coaching.


Jon and Jake wondering why mom doesnt ride her super fancy lightweight powder skis. 



Jesse sporting his new board. Wahoo!


Up to the top of Strawberry Express. Jon has been wanting to ride the 'sisters' bowl.

  
Mike, Brody, Jesse and Madi riding the Strawberry Express Gondola.

Is this the Santa Chutes? I love this bowl.
 

Buckling up at the top of John Paul's.
 
 The group - Kate, Erin, Jake, Brody, Madi, Jesse, Jon, Mike



We are all just about beat - but Kate, Jon, and Jake run up for one more run. They make it up the olympic tram and hike No Name Peak. 
 

 Best run of the day!


A couch and TV never felt so good.

1 comment:

kimber said...

I love the pic with jon, jake, and katie. katie looks so pretty, jake looks so happy and jon has snow in his goggles, which means that he FELL! :)