I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sundance

I dont know why i cant get these to be in order! But it wasa great day of riding!

Archie loop, Julia's Favorite run!
Erin with a flat tire :( It is such a BEAUTIFUL day! oh my Jon and I on run without any Ladies! Hells ya
Getting Ready to shred some trail
Erin showing how it is done
Katie and Julia showing how they get it done! Side Step anything

Katie wondering if we really were coming or not

Jon saying "she's good, I can wait cause I am riding soooo fast"


Erin waiting for Jon, "You slow pokes! "

Great Time

1 comment:

Momma Splan said...

I am the luckiest mom ever!!!

What a fun day!