I'm coming to Boise for Jesse's graduation and it's going to be epic! the two idaho spuds are graduating... and getting old at the same time. And in staying true to the extremo-splano form, I am going to start my celebration in Moscow as soon as my last final gets out. My trainwreck will be as follows:
Tuesday May 11: last final - booze in Moscow
Wednesday May 12: ralley in Riggins
Thursday May 13: drink in McCall
Friday May 14: go big or go home in Boise!
Saturday May 15: it's the Jesse Show
Sunday May 16: back on the highway to hell
Monday May 15: hell
Feel free to join. I imagine I will involve some sort of healthy, get in touch with nature aspect in this. and as I write this, I am also considering some adventure to the Selway Falls area. I went there this time last year and whatever I did, it was awesome. hrmmm.... all i know is that between here and Boise are some good times to be had.
I love my family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment