I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Newest Member

I wanted to introduce myself as a contributor on this blog. My name is Jesse J. Splan, proud son of Julia and Dave Splan. Posts from me will include activities and pictures of my beautiful girlfriend and I on the boat, dirtbikes, and snowmobiles in various locations across the U.S. and beyond. I look forward to sharing adventures with everyone who reads this blog, especially my family.

Love,
Jesse

2 comments:

Momma Splan said...

You are such a riot! So glad to see you on here! Cant wait to post pics of our Moab trip!

!!!!

Did you notice that I put exclamation marks behind everything I said?!!! Only cause I know it bugs you :)

Tubby Splan said...

Yeah! Jesse is here to play too!