I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Monday, March 8, 2010

Jon & Jake Ski Video

This past Saturday Jake and Jon did some awesome skiing, so... we made a video! You should be able to download it from the link below. If not let me know. Enjoy!

Ski Movie Click Here

Oh yes, and also I realize there is a typo in the video. After work I'll fix it and put up a new link!

Updated!

4 comments:

Tubby Splan said...

HELLLLSSS YA!!!!

Kate Splan said...

This is THE COOLEST video I've ever seen! I am so proud of my brothers!!!

Momma Splan said...

I havent been able to download it from either of the computers here :(

Momma Splan said...

ok. I got it downloaded. I love it! It's the kind of video that makes you want to play in the mountains everyday! So beautiful.