I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Monday, March 1, 2010

Full Moon Ride, February 27th

STOP ! its a watershed!



Dont go over that Edge !


Crazy cool tree


Yea, just somewhere over there looks good


Workout what? I though we were just going to relax


Look at that Form! Love switchbacks in the dark


5th try at this pic... some of of just couldnt hold still


Much better, jumping jacks to warm us up!


Failed lighting attempt for illegal firework aimed at Alta


WOOHOO !!!!! Next time need much larger fireworks, anyone headed to Wy anytime soon?










3 comments:

Momma Splan said...

This is hilarious!!

Kate Splan said...

Too bad Powderman Splan and Talvy had a hard time keeping up with me that night! Hahaha! It took me three tries to shuffle up that ice around the corner. I thought I was going to fall backwards and take out Talvy on the way down!

Kate Splan said...

We look like ghosts haunting the mountain of Patsy Marley! I love the jumping shadows!

Classic Jakie which I love - he pulls out FIREWORKS randomly at 11pm on the top of the mountain. Like he just packs bottle rockets around with him all the time :)