I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Nancy Talvy

"We are going to Mediterina this evening sometime and would love if you joined us. Let me know who would be interested and i will nail down the group size and time."

Thanks Chris for inviting us to meet your mom!




Wednesday Jake, Chris, Nancy, Kate and I met at Millcreek. Talvy put his mom on the poopoo split board and sent her on her way!
Nancy and Chris Talvy
February 3, 2010
Milcreek Canyon




Jake and Kate had a bonding moment as Jake showed Kate how to rig her new Voile Split Board. Wahoo!




Talvy pulled the skins off the poopoo board , strapped his mom on, and sent her down the mtn. What were you thinking? There are no edges on those things!

No comments: