I love you all so very much. I want to remember every single day I share with you.



You have made my life beautiful.



Love always and forever,



mom



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I met our new neighbor

Our neighbor Robert has a new tenant who has several dogs, two of which are large black lab pups. Very cute - but they come bounding over into my yard, poop in it, dig in it, and poop in it. Tonight I made a terrific goulash that was very delicious  - had set it out on top of the grill to cool - and those damn dogs came and knocked it over.


What a great way to meet the new neighbor.

I didn't swear, nor did I raise my voice. But i did tell him if those dogs are ever on my yard again I will personally load them up and take them to the pound.

1 comment:

kimber said...

i hate dogs. i say take them to the pound anyway.